Do you wish to get to join a zombie server in PUBG? Just CLICK HERE and grab everything you need to know about how to play zombie mode in PUBG in our post!
Zombie mode in PUBG sees a human group fighting against 98 zombies. Although these zombies cannot loot or use traditional weapons, they have got strengths in numbers and will base on overwhelming their rivals in large crowds.
There is not a choice for most players to get custom zombie matches in PUBG’s current status; however, this feature is expected to be opened up to everyone in the future.
PUBG Mobile: How to take part in zombie matches
PUBG’s Resident Evil 2 crossover event, “Zombie: Survive Till Dawn,” is living for a limited time and occurring on PUBG’s Erangel map with a zombies twist. Matches offer zombie hordes, and other players to ramps up the survival element more. Follow steps:
- Startup PUBG Mobile
- Choice Game Modes, and select Event Mode
- Choice Zombie: Survive Till Dawn and press on OK
- Jump into matchmaking the new zombie’s mode in PUBG Mobile
PUBG: How to take part in zombie matches
- Choice the Custom Match tab along the top navigation bar from the main menu
- Press the Filter tab to the left, search for “Zombies”
- Now, Filter the results by Public only. This allows you to seek games that any players can participate in
- Look through the resulting list of servers and pay attention to any that are not totally full. You can observe the player count to the right. You should pick up a server in your region for better connectivity if possible
- After finding a fit server, press the join button until you get entry
- In case it does not work straight away, don’t too worry about that. Because many players join the same spot at the same time, PUBG will need a little bit of time to place you into a custom match. Just be persistent, and you will land there
Check out the attached link here to understand more about how to participate in undead matches
We hope that our guide today will help you get how to play zombie mode in PUBG. Just keep this page to update all the latest information as well as the developments of PUBG!